Search results for 1 - 8 of 8
- Marilyn Monroe
- Marilyn Monroe was a Golden Globe award winning American actress, model and sex symbol. She was known for her comedic skills and screen presence and became one of the most popular movie stars of the 1950s and early 1960s. At the later stages of her career, she worked toward serious roles with a meas...
- Biography of Che Guevara
- [Picture: Che Guevara, the most famous photograph by Alberto Korda]
Ernesto Guevara de la Serna Lynch (May 14, 1928 – October 9, 1967), commonly known as Che Guevara, el Che, or simply Che, was an Argentine Marxist revolutionary, political figure, author, military theorist, and leader of Cuban an...
- Native American Mascots: Proper symbols or dehumanizing?
- This timeline delves deep and looks at the issues and controversies associated with Native Americans as sports mascots. Are Native American team names and mascots proper symbols for sports teams and schools to use? Or is it dehumanizing for Native Americans to be reduced to symbols?
- American Symbols/Lincoln Memorial
- The Lincoln Memorial is an American Symbol.It represents freedom for all Americans.Lincoln is remembered for his fight for freedom for slaves.
- American Symbols
- Here are the American Symbols in the order they were adopted by the United States of America.