Search results for 1 - 10 of 45
- The Life of John McCain
- John Sidney McCain III (born August 29, 1936 in Panama Canal Zone) is an American politician, decorated war veteran, and currently the Republican Senior U.S. Senator from Arizona. He was a presidential candidate in the 2000 election, but was defeated by George W. Bush for the Republican nomination. ...
- The Life of Al Gore
- Albert Arnold "Al" Gore, Jr. (born March 31, 1948) is an American politician, businessman, and environmentalist.
Gore served in the United States House of Representatives (1977–85) and the United States Senate (1985–93) representing Tennessee.
From 1993 to 2001, he was the forty-fifth Vice P...
- The Life of Fred Thompson
- Frederick Dalton "Fred" Thompson (born August 19, 1942) is an American politician, lawyer, lobbyist, and character actor. He represented Tennessee as a Republican in the U.S. Senate from 1994 through 2003. Thompson resides in McLean, Virginia near Washington D.C.
He is a member of the Council on...
- Life of John Edwards
- Johnny Reid "John" Edwards (born June 10, 1953), is an American politician who was the Democratic nominee for Vice President in 2004 and a one-term U.S. Senator from North Carolina. On December 27, 2006, he announced his entry into the 2008 Presidential election.
He defeated incumbent Republican ...
- Biography of Jesse Jackson
- [Photo: Jesse Jackson ]
Jesse Louis Jackson, Sr. is an American civil rights activist and Baptist minister. He was a candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination in 1984 and 1988 and served as "shadow senator" for the District of Columbia from 1991 to 1997. He was the founder of both ent...
- Biography of Robert Kennedy
- [Photo: Robert Kennedy ]
Robert Francis "Bobby" Kennedy also called RFK, was the United States Attorney General from 1961 to 1964 and a US Senator from New York from 1965 until his assassination in 1968. He was one of U.S. President John F. Kennedy's younger brothers, and also one of his most tr...
- Biography of George HW Bush
- [Picture: George Herbert Walker Bush]
George Herbert Walker Bush (born June 12, 1924), was the 41st President of the United States (1989–1993). Before his presidency, Bush held a multitude of political positions, including being the 43rd Vice President of the United States in the administration o...
- Life of Hillary Rodham Clinton
- Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton (born October 26, 1947) is the junior United States Senator from New York and a member of the Democratic Party. She is married to Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, and was the First Lady of the United States from 1993 to 2001. She is among the forer...
- Biography of Joseph Biden
- [Photo: Joseph Biden]
Joseph Robinette "Joe" Biden, Jr. is the senior United States Senator from Delaware. He is both the Democratic vice presidential candidate for the November 2008 election and is a candidate for re-election in the U.S. Senate.
Born and raised in Scranton, Pennsylvania for t...
- The Life of Barack Obama
- Barack Hussein Obama is the junior United States Senator from Illinois. The U.S. Senate Historical Office lists him as the fifth African American Senator in U.S. history and the only African American currently serving in the U.S. Senate.
In February 2007, Obama announced his candidacy for the 200...