Search results for 1 - 10 of 45
- History of Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving, or Thanksgiving Day, is a traditional North American holiday to give thanks at the conclusion of the harvest season. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States and on the second Monday of October in Canada.
- Biography of Lenin
- [Picture: Lenin]
Vladimir Ilyich Lenin and also known by the pseudonyms Nikolai Lenin and N. Lenin, (April 22, 1870 – January 21, 1924), was a Russian revolutionary, a communist politician, the main leader of the October Revolution, the first head of the Russian Soviet Socialist Republic and fr...
- Cuban Missile Crisis Timeline
- The Cuban Missile Crisis was a confrontation between the United States, the Soviet Union, and Cuba during the Cold War. In Russia, it is termed the "Caribbean Crisis," while in Cuba it is called the "October Crisis." The crisis ranks with the Berlin Blockade as one of the major confrontations of the...
- Anita Roddick
- Anita Roddick; Founder of The Body Shop, Human Rights Campaigner and Environmental Activist
- Lesson Plans
- Lesson Plan sequence for October through December for Grade 9