Search results for 1 - 10 of 21
- History of Food
- [Photo: Foods from plant sources]
Food is any substance, usually composed primarily of carbohydrates, fats, water and/or proteins, that can be eaten or drunk by an animal or human for nutrition or pleasure. Items considered food may be sourced from plants, animals or other categories such as fung...
- Lifecycle Stages
- Shows the different nutrition needs by corresponding groups of the human lifecycle.
- Canada's Food Guide
- A timeline of Canada's Food Guide and the changes made to the name over the course of it's existence.
- Vaganism is a person who does not eat meat or any foods products from an animal such as milk, cheese or eggs.
- Heart Disease
- Each of us is born with the most precious gift. A lifetime.
And each is unique because each of us fills their life differently; different experiences, relationships and, of course, choices - big ones and lots of little ones.
The heart is our engine, our furnace, the source of who we are. It ...
- Sports Nutrition Products
- The sports nutrition offered online is safe with zero side effects. It helps sportsperson stay ripped and fit naturally. This specific supplementation program has enabled many to make new records on the ground.