Search results for 1 - 10 of 23
- History of the German Language
- A time line showing the development of the German language from its Indo-European roots to the present day. This is an experimental, collaborative project by students.
- History of Ancient Basque Grammars
- Basque grammaticography started in the 17-th century. This timelline presents the main ancient Basque grammars written up to the end of the 19-th century.
- The milestones of SLA history
- This timeline shows the milestones of SLA history. Yet with all the possible disagreements among applied linguistics and SLA researchers, some historical patterns emerge that highlight trends and fashions in the study of second language acquisition. These trends are described here in the form of dif...