Search results for 1 - 10 of 98
- Mandolin Methods
- History of mandolin methods all over the world, beginning with the oldes known mandolin methods.
I have used information from the Hofmeister XIX Database which includes publishing dates for music published between 1800 and 1900 to date some old mandolin methods before 1900.
Works for mandolin and ...
- Gerlach & Ely - Instructional Design
- A timeline of Gerlach and Ely's biographies with the history of Instructional Design.
Gerlach & Ely coauthored a book, Teaching & Media: A Systematic Approachin which an instructional design model is discussed that is most appropriate in an educational setting (as opposed to a business or governm...
- My instructional media
- Instructional media encompasses all the materials and physical means an instructor might use to implement instruction and facilitate students' achievement of instructional objectives. This may include traditional materials such as chalkboards, handouts, charts, slides, overheads, real objects, and v...
- Holly's Instructional Media Timeline
- This time line was created for an Education class at Chico state.
The subject was instructional media.
I chose six types of instructional media that I remember as a student.
- The History of Instructional Technology: Films in the Classroom
- This time line will document the history of films in the classroom.
Butler, A.C., Zarcomb, F.M., Lyle, K.B., Roediger, H.L. (2009). Using popular films to enhance classroom learning. Psychological Science, 20(9), 1161-1168.
Chang, S.-B., Lin, C.-J., Ching, E., Cheng, H. N. H...