Search results for 1 - 10 of 53
- The US War in Iraq
- The Iraq War (March 20, 2003 to present), sometimes known as the Second Gulf War, is an ongoing war and occupation that began with the United States-led invasion of Iraq in 2003. Part of the rationale for the war offered by the George W. Bush administration at the time of invasion was that Iraq ...
- Karl Rove
- Karl Christian Rove was Deputy Chief of Staff to President George W. Bush until his scheduled departure due to resignation at the end of August 2007. He has headed the Office of Political Affairs, the Office of Public Liaison, and the White House Office of Strategic Initiatives. For most of his care...
- Biography of George Bush
- George Walker Bush (born July 6, 1946) is the 43rd and current President of the United States of America, inaugurated on January 20, 2001. The oldest son of former United States President George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush was elected president himself in the 2000 general election. Previously, Bush ha...
- War in Afghanistan (2001-present)
- The War in Afghanistan (2001–present) began on October 7, 2001, having been launched in response to the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States of America. This marked the beginning of the Bush Administration's campaign known as the War on Terrorism. The stated purpose of the invasion was to...
- Biography of Tony Blair
- Tony Blair (born 6 May 1953) is Labour’s longest serving Prime Minister of 10 years, ending 18 years of rule by the Conservative party with his 1997 landslide election victory.
Born in Edinburgh, the Scottish Prime Minister won his first seat in parliament for Sedgefield in the 1983 General Elec...
- Biography of George HW Bush
- [Picture: George Herbert Walker Bush]
George Herbert Walker Bush (born June 12, 1924), was the 41st President of the United States (1989–1993). Before his presidency, Bush held a multitude of political positions, including being the 43rd Vice President of the United States in the administration o...
- Condoleezza Rice
- Condoleezza Rice is the 66th United States Secretary of State, and the second in the administration of President George W. Bush to hold the office. Rice is the first black woman, second black person (after Colin Powell, who served before her from 2001 to 2005), and second woman (after Madeleine Albr...