Search results for 1 - 10 of 140
- Biology's Timeline
- Turma alexandria !!
douglas 9 , Felipe storto 10 , Luan 23 , Lucas Andrade 24, Wilson 41
- Biography of John Steinbeck
- [Photo: John Steinbeck]
John Steinbeck was one of the best-known and most widely read American writers of the 20th century. He wrote the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel The Grapes of Wrath, published in 1939 and the novella Of Mice and Men, published in 1937. In all, he wrote twenty-five books, incl...
- History of Life on Earth
- The History of life on Earth since the Earth's creation proportionately in 1 year.
For Mr. Young's Biology project by John Veiszlemlein
- [In Danish] - Gennemgang af danske (og EU) vandmiljøplaner gennem tiden.
- Edward Jenner's Vaccination Breakthrough
- This timeline is a brief history of the seminal events in noted scientist Jenner's life, with particular emphasis on his "discovery" of vaccinations.This is intended for a group of fifth grade students as a part of their unit on Microbiology.The idea is for them to gain an understanding of Jenner's ...