Search results for 1 - 10 of 134
- John Locke
- John Locke, (August 29, 1632 – October 28, 1704) was an English philosopher. Locke is considered the first of the British Empiricists, but is equally important to social contract theory. His ideas had enormous influence on the development of epistemology and political philosophy, and he is widely re...
- ART-623-Fine Art-1750 AD---1800 AD
- Kevin Boston Final Project for ART 623 Aesthetics: Fine Art 1750 AD to 1800 AD. The Mid to Late 18th Century is the period in time remembered for the reversal of great world powers and new age of revolution. Many works of fine art were produced during this time, along with a renewed interest in phil...
- History Exam
- This is a timeline of all of the important events that happened from the enlightenment period to almost present day
- Enlightenment Philosophers
- This timeline covers eight prominent philosophers of the Age of Enlightenment in Europe. The Enlightenment, which began in the Seventeenth century and peaked in the Eighteenth century, was characterized by a belief in the power of human reason and a questioning of traditional institutions.
- The Enlightenment
- A time line about important people who influenced the age of enlightenment.